One of the core aims of the Preston TSA is to assist any school to raise standards for pupils. We believe in the spirit of collaboration and will support any Primary or Secondary school which may require further advice or guidance.
We provide a personalised support programme specifically tailored to the needs of any school requiring additional help.
The support we can offer to any Primary or Secondary school includes:
- Assisting an SLT develop and implement relevant strategies to secure school improvement.
- Following an Ofsted inspection, tackling specific weaknesses by deploying relevant staff to supplement leadership capacity.
- Deploying a team of over 20 Specialist Leaders in Education to work alongside colleagues.
- Suggesting a range of relevant, proven improvement approaches.
- Interrogation of data highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
- Providing an acting/associate Headteacher/Senior Leader.
We can provide support for other schools in a variety of forms, always tailored to individual needs. Amongst the alliance partners there is a wide range of experience in providing professional development and improving school performance at all levels across all phases.